Here are stories from some of the People We Have Helped
We provide practical, physical and emotional support to people suffering with cancer and those who are caring for them. Our knowledgable Doctor and Nurse can provide advice and guidance on standard and non-conventional cancer treatment options, including clinical trials and alternative treatments. And our professional complementary therapists offer complementary therapies and counselling that enhance and support physical and emotional wellbeing whilst living with cancer, undergoing cancer treatment, or caring from someone with cancer.
We support people at any stage of their journey but are especially dedicated to helping those with late-stage or terminal cancer and have been told "there is nothing left that can be done" for them.
Here is some information about our services in more detail:
- providing one to one consultations with our Doctor and Nurse, to help understand their cancer and explore all the treatment and supportive care options available to them, both conventional and alternative therapies, based on scientific evidence explained in plain language.
- providing advice on ways patients and carers can help themselves and boost their wellbeing e.g. diet and exercise
- providing wellbeing complementary therapies such as Holistic Aromatherapy Massage, Reflexology, Yoga, Acupuncture, Reiki and others for both patients and carers, that can produce a sense of wellbeing and can often help with stress and anxiety and also may help with treatment side effects.
- providing access to counselling for often desperately needed emotional support
- holding regular lectures, workshops, and classes to educate and learn about cancer prevention and leading a healthy lifestyle
- by providing a 'haven' for patients to escape and relax in positive and supportive environment where they can meet others in similar situations
- by never giving up on patients or 'writing them off', and helping them to live each day with dignity for as long as we can
- educate school children on the prevention of cancer in general and teach self examination for the early signs of testicular cancer in boys and breast cancer in girls.
- raise funds for the research and evaluation of new cancer treatments that concentrate on substances that are less toxic than conventional chemotherapy and already have shown evidence of an anti-cancer effect.
If you are affected by cancer or know someone affected by cancer, call us on 01953 423304 for more information on how we can help. Alternatively, please email us at email@example.com
Our care centre is address:
30 Melton Road, Wymondham, Norfolk NR18 0DB
We are open from Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm